2017 Motor City Takeover - Detroit, MI - Full Package for Non-Members
Pricing is PER PERSON
The Motor City Takeover - Detroit, MI - October 6th - 9th
We're headed to the Motor City for what is going to be one of the best trips of the year. Here's why - plenty of flights, casino, lower level tickets, ridiculously awesome venues for our parties, vs a 2016 playoff team, Ford Field is pretty sweet, Mich vs MSU, awesome GreekTown area. Yep - Detroit is going to be a blast for sure!
- 2 or 3 night stay at the GreekTown Casino Hotel (YES - we're staying at the casino)
- $20/person per day in free casino cash
- Perfect location with plenty of bars, restaurants, and shops that are all walkable.
- Lower level tickets on the Panthers' sideline close to the goal line
- 250 block - all in the same section, so that you're sitting with all Panthers fans
- Welcoming Party on Saturday starting at 6p at Old Shillelagh. Open bar and food with our wristbands
- Private Roaring Riot Tailgate Party on the outside patio at Cheli's with open bar and food. This is a PRIME location and the whole patio is ours. ONLY those with our wristbands will be able to get in.
- Roaring Riot onsite event coordinator
- The Roaring Riot wristband that is good for drinks specials at various GreekTown area bars. Detailed list upon arrival
- There is TONS to do in Detroit - we'll be providing some suggestions upon check-in
- Trip swag
- Michigan vs MSU is on Saturday. We're gauging interest in getting a bus out to Ann Arbor for some tailgating (you're on your own for game tickets if interested). If not, any of our host bars will be prime viewing locations