We hope that you’re all staying safe in this crazy year - we’re REALLY excited that Panthers season is actually here and we hope that you are too!
In this edition of the Homegatin’ box that will help you cheer on the Panthers as they kick the Brady out of Tampa Bay, we’ve got it chock full of goodies - make sure you don’t miss out on anything that’s included. Once you scan the QR code on the hood of the box, you’ll have exclusive access to:
- A cooking class and recipe for a ‘Tampa Bay Rice Fish Bowl’ from Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen
- A cocktail class and recipe for a ‘Pirate Punch’ from Bob Peters
- A High-Res Copy Of Exclusive Homegatin’ Trip Art from John Hairston of All City Studios
- A curated playlist from Jonathan Stewart available on both Spotify and Apple Music courtesy of our friends at Players List
- A link to join the exclusive virtual watch party that’s only available to other Homegatin’ subscribers - be sure to be there before kickoff…we may have some special guests that want to say hello! Be sure to join in our halftime cheers as well with other Roaring Riot chapters around the country!
That’s in addition to the towels, flip flops and other swag that we hope have you feeling as close to being in Tampa as we could get you - be sure to take some pics of your drinks and food and tag all of us on social so we can all be together this Sunday!
Check Out Chef Alyssa's Kitchen Family Table Meals!
Game Day Playlist
Founded by former athletes KJ Brent and Kyle Hunte. The concept came about after realizing a shared passion for curating playlist for different moods, events and activities. With music being a key component in an athletes life on and off the field, Players List was designed to bring these moments and music together. This platform gives athletes a way to directly connect with their fans and followers. They choose a mood, 25 songs, and give insight to their song selection. We hope you enjoy getting an inside look at the tracks streaming through the headphones of your favorite athletes.
Virtual watch party
Sunday 11:00am EST
Be sure to be there before kickoff as we may have a special guest!