Tailgate with a Purpose
Tailgate with a Purpose is a not-for-profit event produced by the members of the Queen City Riot for all of the Roaring Riot members and their guests at all Carolina Panthers home games. 100% of the net proceeds from each event benefit the Cam Newton Foundation.
This year the Roaring Riot and the Cam Newton Foundation have partnered to launch a special program from the Tailgate with a Purpose funds. The program will directly impact North Carolina athletes who are selected to participate in the 2018 Special Olympic USA Games in Seattle in July. Our goal is to raise $25K from our events to help impact this program. More detailed info on the program as well as athlete profiles will be added soon.
How it works:
- All Roaring Riot members can gain access to Tailgate with a Purpose by showing a valid 2017 membership card. Cards will be hole-punched once used for each respective game.
- Members are allowed to bring guests to the events. Guests must pay a $10 charity donation before entering the event. Guests will not be permitted without a member present.
- Food and soft drinks will be provided by the Queen City Riot and Wilmar, Inc.
- Alcoholic beverage drink tickets will be sold inside of the tailgate space for $2/ticket. Tickets can be redeemed at any of the drink stations. 1 ticket = 1 drink. We will accept cash and credit cards for tickets.
- There are several donation buckets available for cash donations around the tailgate. These are not tip buckets - any additional donations will go towards our 2017 season fund raising goal total.
- This season we are introducing a "Tailgate Booster" card which will allow the purchaser several additional benefits at each tailgate to include:
- Private tailgate entrance
- Special designated area within the tailgate space equipped with its own bar and Porta-Jon
- Includes all drink tickets for the season and (hopefully) playoff games
- Only 50 Booster Passes are available for the season. Click here to purchase yours
What should I bring?
- Your Roaring Riot Membership Card.
- Your ID.
- All ages are allowed into the tailgate. Under 21 will be clearly marked upon entry
- Please DO NOT bring your own alcohol, it will not be permitted into the tailgate.
- Parking: Parking in our tailgate space is not permitted. There are many lots that surround our tailgate space. We do not, however, know any of the specifics for them. Please contact the parking management companies for that information.
- Children under 21 do not count as a guest and are welcome to attend with you. They do not need a membership card to enter.
- Start Time: 3 hours prior to kickoff.
- End Time: 30 minutes prior to kickoff.