- The Queen City Riot provides NoDa Beer, food catered by Dilworth Neighborhood Grille, and a limited liquor bar.
- A DJ or band will be performing at every tailgate.
- Parking: Parking in our tailgate space is not permitted. There are many lots that surround our tailgate space. We do not, however, know any of the specifics for them. Please contact the parking management companies for that information.
What's Does the Tailgate Cost?
- The QCR produces Tailgate with a Purpose events for all Roaring Riot members and their guests at no charge. If you're eating a drinking then we encourage an appropriate charity donation. Tailgate with a Purpose is not a for-profit event. 100% of the net funds from the tailgates benefit the Cam Newton Foundation.
- There are many donation buckets available for cash donations around the tailgate. Debit/Credit cards can be also used for donations at our merchandise booth.
What should I bring?
- Your Roaring Riot Membership Card.
- Your ID.
- All ages are allowed into the tailgate. 21+ will be given wristbands for beer/liquor.
- Please DO NOT bring your own alcohol, it will not be permitted into the tailgate.
Starting Week 1 of the Regular Season:
- Entry into Tailgate with a Purpose will be for Roaring Riot Members and their guests ONLY.
- Roaring Riot members can bring a total of 5 guests with them for the season. We will keep track of your guests as we go.
- Children under 21 do not count as a guest and are welcome to attend with you.
- Additional guest passes (beyond your 5) will be available for sale on our website for a nominal fee. All funds received from guest pass sales will benefit the Cam Newton Foundation.
- Roaring Riot members MUST bring your membership card and ID to get into the tailgate. Failure to do so could prevent access.
- Start Time: 3 hours prior to kickoff.
- End Time: 30 minutes prior to kickoff.