Come Work For The Roaring Riot!
Come join the fan union of the Carolina Panthers and help do your part to Change the Culture - and get paid for it! We are seeking an energetic, responsible and multi-talented Digital Content Creator to join our growing organization; in this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of daily routines and procedures and work self-sufficiently to ensure our business - and all of the experiences associated with it - continue the tradition of excellence at the cutting edge of digital content. While this will be a primarily office-based position, there may be some need for travel.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Creating digital graphics for multiple brands - this means delivering on-time, on-budget, on-brand, high-quality video and graphic design for print and digital across all departments within the organization, from the Roaring Riot to The Riot Report to Roaring Riot Foundation and more as needed.
- Filming and editing video packages of both football and the activities surrounding it, including but not limited to: tailgates, practices, podcast tapings, interviews
- Producing and editing (both audio and video) of podcasts on a daily basis
- Contributing ideas for digital media
- Handling multiple projects and deadlines at once in the fast-paced world that is covering an NFL franchise.
- Light administrative tasks as needed
- This is a full-time position
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- You must be able to figure it out. If you don’t know what it is, do not apply.
- Vast knowledge of ins and outs of all relevant platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Yelp and TripAdvisor. And whatever new platform came out yesterday
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a must
- Graphic Design Experience a must
- Audio Engineering/Editing Experience Preferred
- Experience Filming and Editing Video
- Photography and Photo Editing Experience
- Experience in photo and/or video editing within a social context.
- Willing to engage in a dynamic early-stage business environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects is crucial
- Demonstrated abilities of a self-starter. Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and handle requests while still maintaining the utmost quality.
- Willing to work holidays and weekends - we are at our busiest during the Panthers season and when they’re working, we’re working.
- Great communication and the ability to work independently without constant oversight
- Comfortable interacting with a wide range of people and having fun while still completing assignments
- Must be focused on exceeding expectations and a passion for success of both yourself and the company - this job is insanely fun when we make it insanely fun
- Must love the Panthers - Falcons fans need not apply
- This is a salaried position
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Chance to get in on ground floor of growing company
- Get to be a professional Panthers fan
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Digital Content Producer” and include a cover letter and resume in PDF format. Portfolios can be sent via attachment or link.